Friday, April 17, 2009

Watercolor Videos

I hope you enjoy watching these videos as much as I have in creating them...the next one is a compilation of the guys I have painted.

Some art friends have wondered what I have been up to lately. I have been working on new landscape techniques that can be accomplished quickly to capture the mood and light of the scene. While I feel like I have been able to do that with my watercolor portraits, it has been a challenge for me capturing the morning light, or a sunset, or the noon day sun in my landscapes that makes me feel... like I am really there. It is all about atmosphere which I feel watercolor can capture. Soon I'll post some of my experiments... Meantime, check out my guy portraits video...

9 Comments:

Blogger EFT Studios said...

Love it!!! Great idea and cool music!

6:52 AM  
Blogger Trevor H Sowray said...

Magic Bob !

11:40 AM  
Blogger Galya said...

Amazing journey!
Regards

3:39 AM  
Blogger Ron Morrison said...

Inspiring, great idea...looks fabulous!

5:08 PM  
Blogger Cindi said...

hey bob, enjoyed seeing you the other day on pf's.. heard you were doing some 5 minute drawings on face book??? any chance you can do them on your blog or on pf's, so i could enjoy them too.?? pretty please..LOL. dont belong to face book..only so much time in the day...lol.. hope your doing well.. miss you!! cindi

8:08 AM  
Blogger Elle said...

Your modesty brings with it a great gift.
WOW.

5:46 AM  
Blogger Eileen Mariane aka Marmsk said...

Just been looking at your portraits. The are just amazing!

12:46 AM  
Blogger sue schultz said...

Friend Lauren put me onto your blog....great portraits.......thanks...cool music too............

5:28 AM  
Blogger sue schultz said...

Friend Lauren put me onto your web page...love the "boys" and very cool music

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home